Monday, January 12, 2009

Showered With Love



So my friends threw me the most amazing shower on Saturday! It was so perfect! The theme was the alphabet & all the decorations were in the colors of my nursery (blue, orange, & gray). We had alphabet shaped sugar cookies, alphabet soup, and Ellen made me some nursery decorations using my nursery fabrics that spelled B-O-Y (B is for Bear, O is for Octopus, Y is for Yo-yo) So cute! And...we played fun word games: Pictionary & writing down a boy name for every letter of the alphabet. Whoever had the most names that no one else had won. It was really fun to hear some of the unique names people came up with. I did hear the name that Clark & I like while playing that game (hint, hint). The favors were little hand folded paper cubes that were decorated to look like alphabet blocks. Check out some of the pictures:

No comments: