Thursday, February 5, 2009

So Cute!

So, I just have to say that little Wyatt is just about the cutest, sweetest little boy ever. I am so in love! Even his little cry just makes my heart melt. Everything I have done/ been through in the last 41 weeks has been so worth it. Thank you to everyone for your love, support, and prayers. Clark & I feel so truly blessed.

Today Wyatt turns 1 day old. Awww! He is finally starting to get the hang of nursing, but it takes a lot of work to keep him latched on. The nurses have been checking his blood sugars, though, and say that everything looks great so I think he has been getting enough food. He also had his photos taken today by the hospital photographer. We will be able to send a link in a few days so you can check them out and order any if you'd like.

I have been trying to sleep. Ha. The nurses here at the hospital are wonderful, but it will be nice once we are home in our comfy bed and don't have the constant interruptions. If everything continues to go well, we should be able to go home tomorrow. Love you all.

10 comments:

Shellee said...

congratulations kristin and clark. i hope things continue going well. our little guys will have to play. wyatt was 3 lbs bigger than Nash. crazy

Marie said...

HOORAY!!!! Congratulations! He is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him. And Kristin you look beautiful in that picture of you holding him. I am so happy for you and I'm glad he finally came!

Ellen said...

Someone told me before Amelia was born that I would just be amazed by how much you love them from the second they are born. It's SO true! But will amaze you more is how much you will continue to love them and love them more and more and more. I'm so excited for you guys!

Can I bring you dinner tomorrow? Let me know what time you want to eat and what time you will be home.

Anonymous said...

What a BIG boy! Congratulations. Have fun & enjoy your bundle of love.

Lisa Parker

Anonymous said...

Ghhhgggghhhhhh!!! <3 you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, he's adorable!

Angie Miller

Bonnie said...

He's perfect! Congratulations!

Brennen and Jamie said...

Wow, he is beautiful, love that full head of hair! Congratulations!

linzi said...

Oops, I accidentally deleted my first comment! But anyway...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute! I am so happy for you! Your post was so sweet. I think it is so beautiful how quickly that love develops! It is perfect. Well, I hope that you are able to get plenty of rest and that we get to see you both at church with your cute boy! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I love to cook, and would love to bring you food! Or maybe a blanket or something? You'll have to let me know what colors you like!

Michelle said...

Keep the pictures coming! What a handsome little man! Glad things are going so well!