Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Check-up

Wyatt went in for his routine appointment with the doctor today, having just turned 4 months old. He was cleared to start having solid foods, rice cereal specifically. Here is his first experience, with more details on the appointment below the fold.

Rice Cereal! on Vimeo.

Wyatt is 19 pounds 6 ounces, which as you can see on the chart below, is big for his age. Jumbo baby. I forget the rest of the details, but if everyone harasses Kristin, maybe she'll add some more info like length and head circumference.

2 comments:

heather said...

Yay for big babies! Logan was 18 lbs 4 oz at his 4 month check up ... I just love the chubby ones! :)

Kristin said...

His chub is sooo cute, but that boy is killing my back. I can't wait 'til he can hold on while I carry him.