Monday, July 6, 2009

First Plane Trip

Here is Wyatt right before take off. I just love that big grin of his.

As always, make sure you click below where it says "Read more!" to see the rest of the post.


Here we are are busting out the new toy we bought to entertain him for the flight. Clark wants me to let you all know that it is a dragonfly and not a butterfly.
He liked it when we made it fly around his head saying "Bzzzzzzzzzzzz" and then tickled him with it. Wyatt was a pretty good flyer! I think he liked having Mom & Dad's undivided attention for the entire flight.

1 comment:

heather said...

I am so sad I didn't get to say goodbye!! I didn't realize that you would be gone by the time we got home from our vacation! Sadness!! You guys need to post pictures of your new place when you're all settled, okay? What are yours plans??