Sunday, November 1, 2009

Walking

Ever since I could feel Wyatt kick inside of me I knew that I would have my hands full. I never thought that he would start walking at 8 months!!! Crazy!!! Wyatt has been pulling himself up on everything for awhile and using random household objects like laundry baskets and diaper boxes like walkers. One of his favorite things is when Clark or I hold his little hands and he can walk all over the house like a big boy. Lately, he has only been needing one of our fingers and today he took 5,6,& 7 consecutive steps all by himself. We got a few of his first steps on video, but of course he took the most steps when no cameras were rolling(who knew he was camera shy).

Now if only he would say, "Mama!"

First Steps on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

That is MADNESS! YOu have no idea what you're in for! I wouldn't encourage him if I were you! ;) Good luck!

Emily Pitts said...

what fun moments! you're entering a new phase of life now. hee hee.

Michelle said...

Whoa!? WALKING! Have you guys looked into Guiness Book of World Records - I think he may be in the running for earliest walker! Seriously - amazing - I had to see it to believe it! He looks like so much fun. Miss you guys!