Thursday, January 29, 2009

No baby yet



It's the day after my due date and still no baby. Sigh. I had my 40 week doctor appointment yesterday. I am dilated to a 5! Woohoo! Progress, right? The midwife stripped my membranes again and said I could go any day now. Just in case, we scheduled an induction for next Wednesday, Feb. 4th. At least I have an end date in sight. I have been having contractions all day, but they aren't 5 minutes apart. I think Clark and I are going to go to the mall to walk and see if we can get things going. Wish me luck! I am so ready to meet my little guy. Here are some updated photos of me at 39.5 weeks, taken on Sunday.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Did you know that you look amazing! Seriously! I'm sorry that he hasn't made his grand entrance yet. I bet he'll come before the 4th though! Good luck and let me know if you need anything!

Amy Jane said...

You are such a cute prego lady! Can you believe that bellies can get that big and then shrink back... crazy! Good luck girly!!!