Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Liveblogging from the Hospital

11:30 am - Okay, we've been here since a little after 7 am. Kristin's been on Pitosin for a while now and she's now having regular contractions. They broke her water. Everything's normal so far.

1:38 pm - Epidural's in and she's feeling fine. Didn't even notice the last contraction.

2:50 pm - You may have seen a post appear and then disappear, or had one come up in your feed reader titled "Happy Birthday." That was an accident. It was supposed to have been a draft only, but somehow it seems to have been published. No baby yet, still at 8.

4:45 pm - Dilated to 9.5. Baby's head is really low, +2 I think. Let's go, stubborn baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep looking for updates. I forget there is an hour time difference for you. Hopefully your induction goes well, I've heard horror stories. Can't wait to hear news!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Yahoo! This baby boy is coming! I can't wait to meet him. You will do great Mamma Kristin. Keep us posted.

Ellen said...

Yay! I drove by Riverside just after 7 this morning and I was thinking about you guys!! Can't wait to meet this little one! Good luck!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Good luck! And be sure to post pictures.

andy & lo said...

I WANT PICTURES OF LARRY BARACKOBAMA DRAY.
thanks.