Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is this talking?

Kristin swears that Wyatt is saying "Mama", and that he said it more clearly before the camera was rolling. I'm not so sure, so I've posted the video for you to decide for yourself. I will say, however, that what he's been doing lately is significantly different that his past vocalizations, which have consisted exclusively of grunts which lack the multisyllabic consonant sounds we're hearing here. I think Wyatt's lip-smacking is a nice touch too, giving the video the appearance of a badly dubbed Godzilla movie.


Talking? on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Jennifer and Brian Bott said...

It sounds like Wyatt said mama to me. That's so great that he is starting to talk.

Aubrey said...

That's "mama" to me :)

Tharon & Alicia said...

He is totally saying "mama" and even crawling over to you have giving you hugs too. Adorable!

andy & lo said...

mom & i say
THAT COUNTS.
ma moma a mom, all equal = mom.
haaa clark.
wyatt has a favorite.

linds said...

That is definitely mama!!!!! No doubt about it!!! He is soo cute!!!