Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wyatt : King of all Wild Things & Mommy's Little Pumpkin

I know this post is a little out of order, but better late than never, right? Here are some pics of Wyatt in his Wild Thing costume that I made. I didn't have a pattern for it, so I had to make it up. It took me about a month and a half to get it right. The first headpiece that I made I ended up selling in my etsy shop: www.jackandchloe.etsy.com The body of the costume was adapted from a pattern for 2T and it is huge! He fits in 12-18 mo clothing no problem, so I figured if I cut the pattern down a bit it would fit him just right. Well I ended up cutting like 6 inches off on all sides and the inseams and he was still swimming in it. Hopefully it will still fit him next year.




These are some pics of us at Anderson Farms back in October. We got to see lots of fun farm animals, go on a hay ride, feed some cows and a buffalo and pick out a little pumpkin for Wyatt. He still loves playing with it. His favorite thing is picking it up and chewing on the stem. I traded one of the blankets that I make for the adorable knitted pumpkin hat that he is wearing at a craft fair that I did. I just love the pics of him in his pumpkin hat sitting with all the other pumpkins.


1 comment:

andy & lo said...

i want my wild thing!!!
that costume turned out so cute : )
hurry down here!!!