Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nesting

So I have been cleaning like crazy. I think I rearranged the baby's room for the 20th time today. Is that possible? We have a 2 bedroom townhome and up until now the 2nd bedroom has been my craft room/ guest bedroom. Now it's the baby's room/ craft room/ guest bedroom. Needless to say, fitting everything into that room has been quite the design challenge. I think I finally got everything arranged how I want it (of course that's what I thought last week, too). Here is a list of all the furniture I have to fit in the room: a crib, changing table, dresser, bookshelf, x-long twin bed, 4 standing storage chests full of craft stuff. I started the 3rd load of baby laundry today & baby isn't even here yet. I just want everything to be clean and ready to go for when baby gets here. Once everything is all done I will be sure to post pictures.

No comments: