Saturday, December 13, 2008

Random baby Projects

I went crazy at the fabric store when I found out we were having a boy and bought a ton of fabric for various projects. Now I am trying to finish them all before baby comes. The clock is ticking, I know. I finished the baby bedding a couple of weeks ago, but here are some pictures of some other things that I have done:

The first is a baby bib that I knitted. It's 100% cotton, washable, and super soft. I started it when I first found out I was pregnant and finally finished it on Wednesday. I was so proud of myself. It turned out so cute! Baby will not be allowed to eat peas, carrots, or squash with this bib. Haha. Big thanks to Cynthia & Ellen, my knitting buddies. You guys are amazing. Maybe someday I can knit like you.

The second is a lovey, minky, whatever you call it. It's super soft and has all sorts of different textured and colored ribbons for baby to play with. I have seen them in the stores and thought, "I could totally make that". I especially love the geometric spiral design stitched to hold the 2 layers together.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Wahooo you have a blog! It's good to see you all cute and pregnant!! Your hair looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were pregnant!! How exciting - nothing better than a new little baby. Did Jake tell you I'm a grandma now - so cool. Check out Jessica's blogspot - http://mcnicol-clan.blogspot.com/ Now I know why Kristian isn't coming to the wedding. You look terrific Kristin!

Amy Jane said...

Cute Kristin!! You are so cute and crafty!

Marie said...

yay for blogging! Your nursery is SOOO cute. I can't wait to meet the little guy!!

andy & lo said...

http://lauren--nicole.blogspot.com/
I HAVE A BLOG NOW TOO!
go visit me ( :