Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update from the womb


Hi there! It's baby Dray. I just wanted to let you know what I have been up to in here. I'm almost 5 lbs and 18 inches long. It's getting really cramped in here & I am really hungry now (at least that's what mom says). I'm starting to put on fat so I can be super cute & cuddly when I am born. My hearing is fully developed so I already know Mom & Dad's voice as well as all the Christmas songs that Mom listens to on the radio. My lungs still have a few weeks to go so I can breathe on my own when I'm born. After that I should be ready to come out. I still haven't decided when I will make my grand entrance into the world. I guess everyone will have to wait and see. Here's what I look like inside of Mom. No wonder her belly is getting so big.

No comments: