Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pregnancy Update


Well, I am almost 34 weeks along now which means only 6 weeks to go. With the Holidays, time is just flying. I just put up the tree this past week and Clark thought it would be the perfect background for a photo update. Clark has his last week of finals this week and I am still working, hoping it will make the time go by faster. But enough about us. Baby Dray is still healthy and ACTIVE!!! He keeps me up every night with his crazy acrobatic moves & kicks. I think he is in denial that he is running out of room because he refuses to stay still and is constantly changing positions. Of course I can't complain because any movement is a sign of a healthy baby. At my last doctor's appointment, the doctor told me to pick an hour out of every day to do fetal kick counts. I am supposed to lie down and count the number of kicks/ movements he makes in an hour. Once I count 10 movements, I can stop. Lucky for me, I usually don't have to wait longer than 5-10 minutes before he has met his quota. I have a feeling that I will have my hands full once this little guy starts crawling & walking.
Clark & I have been taking Childbirth classes at the hospital we are planning to deliver at. So far it's been really informative and have really enjoyed the time that Clark and I have been able to spend together. My favorite part is the relaxation techniques, especially when Clark gives me a massage. :) Thanks, honey! That's it for now.

No comments: